Steel Lever Dolly
Manufacturer: Fairbanks Company
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Lever dollies are best used in pairs to lift each end of heavy machinery, crates or pallets so a moving dolly or forklift can be slid underneath.
Fairbanks Steel Lever Dolly offers:
- Heavy-duty lever pry
- Completely US manufactured
- All-welded construction using heavy carbon steel
- No cast metal parts or bolts
- 72" long handle is 1-3/4" OD x 1/8" wall steel tubing
- 3-1/2" long reverse beveled nose point and the handle back brace are made of 5/8" x 6" steel plate
- 5" x 2" polyurethane mold-on cast iron wheels roll easily on the 1-3/16" diameter axle
- Overall lifting height of 9"
- Maximum load capacity of 6,500 lbs.
- Wheel base dimension is 11-1/2" W x 10-1/2" DP
- Finish is polyester powder coated green for protection and durability
- Ship weight is 48 lbs.